Vineyard Errors & Omissions Coverage Includes:
- First Dollar Subpoena Defense Coverage (up to $150k)
- First Dollar Defense for Disciplianary Proceedings (up to $150k per policy period)
- Supplementary Payments (up to $15k per policy period)
- Personal Injury
- Contingent Bodily Injury/Property Damage
- Chemical Applicator's/Spray Liability (up to $1M Sublimit for all Damages)
- Environmental Clean-up Reimbursement (up to $500k Sublimit)
- Additional Defense to the Limits Available for Additional Premium
- Electronic Media Coverage Available for Additional Premium
Coverage Available for Classes Including:
- Wine-Making Manager/Operator
- Vineyard Consultant
- Winemaking Consultant
- Farm Manager/Operator
- Farm Management Consultant
Risk Management Assistance:
- FREE telephone access to independent and nationally licensed Loss Control Consultants throughout the policy period
- Assistance with loss control procedures and document review (contracts)
- Experience with various governement agencies and established contacts (including EPA)
- Over 20 years of specialized knowledge in food and beverage industry
Coverage is written on a claims made and reported basis. PLIS® teams up with Specialty Risk Management®, Inc. (SRM®), an independent resource, to handle risk management for all of its E&O programs through the SRM 800 "Hotline" service. SRM pioneered and is the leading risk management company offering a national toll free consultation service for employers. The SRM 800 "Hotline" service has more than 250,000 client interactions since its introduction in 1992. Underwriters and PLIS offer the SRM telephone hotline service as a FREE unlimited telephone hotline service. For more information on SRM’s service, visit their website: www.callsrm.com.
PLIS provides clients with flexible underwriting, prompt quotes and excellent customer service.
This page is not intended to be a representation of coverage. See policy wording for details. All coverage features are still subject to individual underwriting and certain coverage features may be restricted.